"Our Values based education empowers individuals to be the best that they can be"
Fetcham Village Infant School is a mixed Community School maintained by the Local Authority (LA), for children between the ages of 4 and 7. We also have a pre-school which shares the site with us and caters for children between 2˝ and 4.
Head Teacher : Mrs Sharon Harrison
Address : Fetcham Village Infant School
School Lane, Fetcham
Surrey. KT22 9JU
This website is just a taster of what we have to offer, nothing beats visiting the school and seeing us in action! We welcome visitors and prospective parents to view the school, please ring the school office to make an appointment.
How to Contact Us
Phone: 01372 373502
Fax: 01372 361045
Preschool: 01372 361130
- We collectively aim to develop skills, understanding and knowledge through a carefully planned yet imaginative curriculum, which is broad and balanced.
- We maintain high expectations for each child and high standards in all that we do.
- We encourage an open door partnership between home and school, maintaining strong links with the community.
- We create a caring, secure environment where the school’s Values are recognised and seen in practice.
- We equip the children with the confidence and self- belief to achieve their ambitions and goals and the skills to evaluate their own learning.
Our core Values are Friendship, Trust, Co-operation, Courage, Caring, Responsibility, Happiness, Respect, Honesty, Tolerance and Love. These Values underpin everything that we do. We are very proud to have been awarded the Quality Mark in Values education.
Check out our awards - Values Education, ICT Mark, Gold Sing-Up Award, Green Flag and Healthy Schools!